Tuesday, May 13, 2008

SCORE!!!

Reading this post title reminds me of two summers ago sitting at the beach house on Folly Beach, SC and watching Italy win the World Cup. My Italian friends were on the edge of their seats as I heard "goooooooooooooooaaaal". Marco Materazzi, the Italian center back, rushes forward, scores and the match was over.

But this isn't that type of score, this is about business. SCORE is a core of entrepreneurs who essentially have been there and done that and now offer free, confidential advice to those who want to do what they did. They are basically counselors to America's next generation of small business owners.

I met with my SCORE representative today. We talked about what SCORE can do for me, including workshops. We talked about various marketing strategies, financial strategies, and business plan strategies. It's a great wealth of information for anyone striving to own their business and I learned a lot.

I feel ready to charge ahead....like an Italian soccer, I mean football, player.

1 comment:

kat said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b