Monday, May 19, 2008

Building a website

Many people ask me if I'm going to have a website with my store. My answer: yes.

What kind of website, they ask. My answer: I dunno

And that's the truth. I don't know the first thing about designing a website. Then I did some research and realized it's not as hard as I thought it would be. There are templates already out there. Some are a little more complicated, like here, but it does allow a little more freedom to design what you want.

For the more technically challenged, there's the WAHM shoppes estores. Full of pre-designed templates. No HTML programing required, unless it's something you want to do. Choose from over 80 themes, or do your own. It's flexible. And the best part, it's really cheap.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b