Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dressing the part

Do you pay attention to the way people dress? I do. Not in that fashion snob kind of a way. I admire all kinds of styles. But I do believe what we wear on the outside is a small reflection of who we are on the inside. Even if it's work related.

As a biologist I wore jeans and flip flops. As a gardener, I wear jeans and sneakers. No doubt I'm an outdoors kind of person. And often I get tired of wearing jeans. So when I went hunting for outdoor durable pants I found these 5.11 tactical pants. I have to admit, these are pretty cool. The description says there's extra room to stow away my handcuffs! Left over from last year's Halloween costume, of course. But seriously, they're durable and they are tough.

I think that reflects who I am on the inside, don't you?








No comments:

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b