Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pay it Forward

I spend a lot of time on the internet doing research. I look for new product, business help and what other people (or my competition) is doing. Every once in awhile I come across some one's blog that really interests me. Then I find myself sitting here, cup of coffee in hand, reading it instead of doing what I should be doing. But that's ok. I was reading this blog and the first thing that caught my eye was her Kiva page.

I had no idea what it was until I read her blog. Kiva's mission is to connect people through lending for the sake of alleviating poverty. It's actually pretty fascinating. You lend money to people who are in serious need for some capital to better their lives, usually through starting a business. And being that I am somewhat in this same boat, I thought it fitting to me and my blog. Now, borrowing through Kiva is not for me, but should I become a successful business person, perhaps I can return the favor and help some one else out.

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b