Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

In an earlier post I talked about how I was going to pay for my new business. Then I cried about the cost of moving. Or really the cost of gas...good thing I don't have any children, otherwise I might have to offer my first born child for sale.

So in the course of trying to find more money, my mother suggested blog marketing. What, you mean there's money to be made in blogging? Being new to this, I certainly didn't know. But then she told me about all the money she is making and I had to check it out.

Pay to post, or just PPP, is spreading like wildflower. It's easy: they pay me for posting about stuff. All kinds of stuff. But what's really great is that I get to choose what I want to write about and when I want to write about it. Don't worry, I won't be spamming about how to buy a bride in China. But this will be stuff relevant to me and my business. And a side bonus, I might learn something. I might actually find something to write about that will help me! At least that's the idea. Make money and learn something at the same time?? What a concept!



ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b