Friday, August 15, 2008

I've been invited.....

I wish I could say to the white house. But not just yet. Give me at least a year for that.

It was a Sunday. My booth was set up at the Public Market downtown. My mother sat there for me selling my stuff while I had to work. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of play? And then it happened.

My first invitation to a festival. They saw, they liked, they invited. Even though I wasn't there. Way to go mom!

So without further ado, I introduce my first ever invitation: The Rochester Pagan Pride Day Festival, Ellison Park, Sept 20, 2008 9:30 am - 6:30 pm. It's their 10th annual, so I'm hoping for a great turnout!

For more info on the festival check out: Rochester Pagan Pride 2008
For more info on my stuff and other upcoming events, chek out: Nature's Nook, New York

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b