Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things are in full swing!

Oh my! Things are really getting on their way. I've got an EIN. I filed for my sales tax authority form. I've got product. I have the phone company coming on Monday to install my business phone line.

And...

I have my first business meeting on Tuesday. I'm so excited. I've found a cute little store that might be interested in carrying my baskets.

And..

I've got another place lined up that I need to call and make an appointment to meet with the owner. This is a pilates/yoga place that also might be interested.

And..

When the phone line is all set I can then order my business cards.

Moving right along.......

1 comment:

kat said...

www.overnightprints.com

For your business cards... they have good quality, fast service and decent pricing.

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b