Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Try and try again

Needless to say I was quite put off by the whole name thing. Not being able to use the name I want because some Joe (or Jane) Shmo used it in 1978. Blah.

However, I am thankful to those who helped with trying to come up with some other names. I'm particularly partial to the one "nature's a bitch especially when you live in a flood plain". But, alas, I thought it would not help sell my products, or any product for that matter.

So I have settled on a new name. Introducing....

Nature's Nook, New York

Does it have the ring of some majestic Garden of Eden nestled somewhere in the state of New York? No? I didn't think so either, but I still liked it and it allows me to keep Nature's Nook. I've refilled my DBA and am awaiting the final answer.....

1 comment:

kat said...

You could always go for Nature Snook...

ss_blog_claim=9763bc6de6b159c4c88d6b499b82867b